One of my clients came in and shared a Korean donut from a local bakery. It almost resembled a jelly donut but the outside was lightly sprinkled with sugar and inside it was filled with an amazing red bean paste. It was very impressive and not as sweet as jelly donut. I didnt get to ask where this bakery was unfortunately but I will find out more about these donuts soon.
- RT @EstherNMNLim: He should've done this w/o #WeThePeople calling for it! What kind of an AG waits? Not 1 who is fit. #ResignSessions http… 10 months ago
- RT @LATACO: One of our best pieces of 2016 and relevant tomorrow: Where to Go When You're Hungover in L.A. lataco.com/go-youre-hungo… 1 year ago
- Are Donuts Trendy? findingdonutspots.wordpress.com/2016/08/03/are… 1 year ago
- #NationalDonutDay #donutshopconspiracy 2 years ago
- Happy National Donut Day! findingdonutspots.wordpress.com/2015/06/05/hap… http://t.co/L1kXTYeozR 2 years ago