- RT @EstherNMNLim: He should've done this w/o #WeThePeople calling for it! What kind of an AG waits? Not 1 who is fit. #ResignSessions http… 5 months ago
- RT @LATACO: One of our best pieces of 2016 and relevant tomorrow: Where to Go When You're Hungover in L.A. lataco.com/go-youre-hungo… 7 months ago
- Are Donuts Trendy? findingdonutspots.wordpress.com/2016/08/03/are… 1 year ago
- #NationalDonutDay #donutshopconspiracy 2 years ago
- Happy National Donut Day! findingdonutspots.wordpress.com/2015/06/05/hap… http://t.co/L1kXTYeozR 2 years ago
Tag Archives: donuts
Randy’s Donuts supporting the LA Kings. Photo by Galo
One of my clients came in and shared a Korean donut from a local bakery. It almost resembled a jelly donut but the outside was lightly sprinkled with sugar and inside it was filled with an amazing red bean paste. … Continue reading
Need something to put your coffee cup on? well get over to Goodwill in Gardena and grab a box of donut shaped coasters for a buck. Enjoy.
Exciting news in the donut world. In recent months there has been a new species of donut called the “Cronut” which is half donut and half croissant. Sounds super fancy, and coming from a known pastry chef and bakery in … Continue reading
Spotted this great painted sign on the side of a liquor store in Long Beach.
Los Angeles has donuts but Hawaii has malasada’s which are their version of donuts. They are traditionally donut shaped or dough balls you can get plain or filled with gooey custard. According to Oso Ono, the malasada originated … Continue reading
This would not be a Donut Shop Conspiracy blog without featuring Homer’s donut obsession and Springfield’s “Lard Lad Donuts.” As we know, the creators of the Simpsons famously mimic real life pop culture, especially in Cali, so I had to post some photos of their donut … Continue reading